tisdag 16 juli 2013

13th of July

Chilling out in Bornholm


For the first time in my life I was sailing the boat alone this Thursday when I went from Karlskrona to here, Bornholm. I had a really nice time as well as the night was calm and quiet, and thanks to our wind vane rudder I could chill out a lot. It was an awesome feeling to be sitting in the boat reading and writing while heading out on the open sea with the wind blowing from behind. Yesterday I didn’t do that much in Rönne (Capital of Bornholm) because I had to sleep when I arrived at 8 am in the morning. Though when the evening came I went out for a couple of drinks and had a great time. Rönne is one the most beautiful towns I have been to, with the small houses made of wood and bricks. Tomorrow I will try to leave quite early and set the course for Germany, it seems like I will be doing that part of the trip alone as well but now I’m more confident so it won’t be problem.


Do not forget to check the facebook site out too


Karl 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar